Archive for the ‘Uncategorized’ Category
Check out the March Newsletter for Sew Much Fun News and More!
A new update is available for ScanNCut users!
The following features have been added:
– Undoing an operation
– Enlarging the Pattern by 400%
– Moving Patterns after Displaying Enlarged.
– Changed the name of the “Delete Size” key on the image editing screen and the default setting.
The following features have been enhanced:
– Converting recalled data to cutting line.
– Welding (Mergining outlines of multiple patterns) feature.
The following features has been added to the models of CM550DX:
– Cutting an Appliqué Piece
Please click the link below to update!
SCHMETZ Inspired to SEW #12 is here click the link below to read:
The SCHMETZ Inspired to SEW #9
In this special edition of “Inspired to Sew” Rita Gramsch and Feather King show us Creative sewing and Grabbit®!
Click Here to view the Article!
As of 1/1/2013 a private class will cost $35, a single sewing class will be $25, and a set of four will go to $80. We love our current students who been with us so for all you Sew Much Fun-ers you get one FREE class for every set of four classes that you purchase.
Please remember when buying sets of four classes that they must be used within 60 days of purchase.
All current unused classes from 2012 must be used no later than March 15, 2013.